Bonus VENTURE VERMONT weekly activity: Head outside and predict the weather based on clouds. What kind of clouds do you see?(10pts) __________________ Need some help? Check out this handy guide.
Let the 2021 Venture Vermont Outdoor Challenge begin!
You and your family will never run out of fun things to do when you participate in the Venture Vermont Outdoor Challenge.
Here's how it works:
1. Do fun outdoor activities listed on the score sheet between April 15, 2021 - October 15, 2021.
2. Make sure you (or someone else) take a photo of you completing each task.
3. When you reach 250 points, submit your score sheet and clearly named photos describing which activities are shown.
4. Receive a VIP coin, good for free state park entry for rest of this year and all of next!
5. Have a blast!
Three Main Rules:
1. One submission per person. This means a completed scorecard and photos of the person completing all tasks. If you are doing the challenge as a family, you can take group photos, but each family member needs their own score sheet.
2. No double dipping. Each activity requires a unique photo.
3. HAVE A BLAST!
A full list of rules and directions for how to submit your completed submission can be found on the official scoresheet.
Take a peek a past Venture Vermont champions!
Back to top