VHF: Channel 9, 68
Park Updates & Alerts
- Burton Island will remain open through September 28 for the 2019 season. Limited ferry service will run from noon Friday - 11:30 am Monday.
Located off Saint Albans in Lake Champlain’s Inland Sea, Burton Island’s 100 slip marina provides a unique island atmosphere with fun for the entire family! Modern facilities and amenities ensure that boaters are treated to the highest level of comfort and service. Come enjoy everything that Burton Island has to offer!
We offer affordable rates on transient slips for vessels up to 65’ as well as 15 first come, first serve moorings. All slips have dockside electricity (30/50A), and free pump-outs are available to any boater on the lake! Boater bathrooms are located close to both the inner and outer marina.
Facilities/ Amenities/ Services
- 100 slips
- 30/50A dockside electric
- Free pumpouts
- 15 first come/first served moorings
- Restrooms near marina
- Firewood and boat rentals
- Free wifi at contact station
- Potable water at service dock
- Free lawn games and disc golf
- Firewood and boat rentals
Burton Island Bistro
Stop by Burton Island Bistro for a delicious breakfast or lunch, or stock up on beer, snacks and various sundries! Boaters visiting the Bistro receive one free hour of dockage. Open Daily 8:30am - 6:00pm
Dock slips open for reservations May 15th at 9:00am, or the next business day thereafter. Please note that Burton Island Marina reserves the right to change slip assignments at any time to better serve our customers.We recommend calling ahead for reservations as we do not hold slips for same day registration. Please contact Burton Island by radio or stop by the service dock for slip assignments before proceeding to a slip.Moorings cannot be reserved and are first come, first served. View the Maps/Docs tab for maps of the marina
- Docking: $1.75 per foot/per day
- Moorings: $.75/per foot per day
- Electrical Hookup ≤35’: $3/day
- Electrical Hookup >35’: $4/day
- Please note that dockage does not include a continuous water hookup.
Marina Rules & Regulations
- Transient slips are available by reservation or day of registration only. All vessels must register and receive a slip assignment before proceeding into their slip.
- Slip assignments are not final until the vessel is registered. State reserves the right to change slip assignments at any time.
- Day use slips are first come, first serve until 5pm, when they will be converted to overnight slips.
- Moorings are assigned on a first come, first served basis. There are no reservations for mooring space.
- A portion of the dockage space may be reserved if so designated by the Commissioner of Forests, Parks and Recreation. Except as modified herein, all appropriate provisions of Section II.a. apply for dock reservations as well. Dockage location will be assigned upon arrival.
- All boats less than 36 feet in length shall be assigned a finger dock until all finger docks are full. After that point, any long-side docking remaining shall be allocated.
- Dockage does not include a continuous water hookup.
- No refuse or drainage of any type shall be dumped in the marina area.
- Charcoal grills or open fires are prohibited aboard boats or on docks.
- All boats shall be operated at no greater than steerage speed in or about the marina.
- Swimming is prohibited in the marina area.
- Quiet shall be maintained throughout the marina from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. Reasonable quiet shall be maintained at all times.